Sunday, October 24, 2004

Update

Well, the game was great. We won, 7-3, but it was quite a different game from last week. We almost had a fight (it was sooooooo funny. Maybe I have a twisted sense of humor, but I thought it was very funny!), and we had some amateur actors out there on the other team. A couple of falls....dude, they could've won 3 Emmy's for 'em. lol, I'm just kidding, although they were quite a feisty team tonight. One girl was booty-bopping half of us, and staying up on our goalie, who couldn't push her off him, and if he didn't push her off, she'd score on us. It was really funny. Plus, we had our own group cheerleaders, consisting of my dad, Emily's dad, and Frank, banging on the little window every time we scored. It annoyed the snot out of the other team, which added to my enjoyment. Ok, well, I'm tired, but I have an outdoor game this Tuesday at 5:30 on field 4 if you wanna come. Later days!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home