Friday, November 12, 2004

Becks' hat

I just love Beckham. He's so cute! Maria, is that the hat you were talking about before? If you look real close, you can see his initials (DB) on the front. I like the hat. I like the color and the way it's woven? (help me out there Maria...you're the knitting master) It's cool. Anyways...man it's nippy outside today. All this rain has cooled things down a lot. That means my game tomorrow is going to be...interesting. It's probably going to be all muddy again (but that will make it FUN), but if it's cold...ugh, cold and my asthma just don't get along. But I'll manage...I always do somehow. Yeah, if you're bored and have nothing better to do, you can come watch my game tomorrow. It's a 12:30, on field 4 at Bellevue. Okkk, welp, I'm a-gonna go. Later days! Vive l'Anjuol!! :)


i like that hat...i like that dude too. Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah that is what I was talking about

11:30 AM  
Blogger Rai Rai said...

It's a cool hat, huh? Hope your test went well today. :)

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home