Sunday, November 28, 2004

Heaven.....

Wow, what a weekend! It was pure bliss. Out of school for like, 4 or 5 days, eating like the world's over tomorrow, studying the backs of my eyelids for 11 hours...ah, it was great! The best part was eating so much food, then eating so many cookies that I literally almost barfed. I was full for like 2 days. Now that is Heaven...to a degree. Hope everyone out there had a wonderful Thanksgiving too!!

I watched Elf for the 1st time Friday. It was pretty funny, and I've perfected some of the dance moves, just like my Napoleon Dynamite moves. I cannot wait for that DVD...it's gonna be so friggin' sweet!! It'll be awesome...incredible. :) Well, I'm am through, but next week I have my 1st indoor game of the season if you wanna come watch. I'll update on the time, cuz I'm not real sure right now. Later days!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rai Rai said...

Because I'm lazy, and don't feel like going back to correct it, you'll have to excuse the "I'm am". Thank you for your patience. :)

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home