Sunday, November 21, 2004

Last indoor game *tear*

Well, tonight was our last indoor game until December 5th. We lost, 9-7, but we played great. We were down, 5-0, then Andrew got a free kick, passed it right in front of the goal, and I shot and scored my very first indoor goal!!! I was so excited!! After some wonderful goals by Chad Reynolds, we were down, 8-6. We scored again and we were only down by 1. But then they scored one more and we lost by 2. But we played an awesome game, especially after being down by 5 or 6. Just goes to show that perseverence is a wonderful thing. And if you were sadly disappointed that you couldn't make a game, it's ok! We start up in exactly 2 weeks, the 5th of December. So come on out...it's what the cool people do. :) Later days!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! I'm glad you had fun at your game. I had a concert for school and a meeting for work, so that is why you did not see me at church. Well, I hape you have a wonderful week!
~ria

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home