Thursday, November 18, 2004

We are the champions

Sorry I haven't posted since..erm, Sunday. It doesn't really matter anyway though, because I think the only people who come here are Maria and David. Our last outdoor game was Tuesday and we won. It was fun. So, for the first time ever, I was on an undefeated team. While we didn't sing "We Are the Champions", we did go to Sonic as a team to celebrate, but I couldn't go, because I had to go study for the Chemistry final I was supposed to take today. I'll be taking it next week because I don't have the test booklet. *snaps fingers* Oh dern...I was so hoping to take that test today. Guess it'll have to wait until next week. :) And we lost miserably Sunday night at indoor. 11-4...worst game ever played, but it was my best game, so what does that tell you? I'm just hoping I score in our last game this Sunday. It's at 8:30 at Dulin's if you wanna come watch, Maria and David. :) Welp, I'm outta here cuz I got good ole band to go to. Our concert is Monday, woohoo! Lata days.........................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home