Saturday, November 13, 2004

I've gotten my exercise for the weekend

By the time this weekend gets over, I'll have run/walked a good 5 miles. Not kidding. I went to a BCS football game last night (they won, yay!) and my friend Kelli and I walked 2 miles (we walked around the track 8 times). Then I had a soccer game this afternoon and I played midfield for most of the game (mid runs the most. pros average 8 miles a game, but I'm no pro). Then tomorrow night I have an indoor game and that's a lot of running. Indoor is way more running than anything else I've ever done. Way more fast paced too. I love it though. Unfortunatly our game isn't until 9:30, so I prolly won't get home until a little after 10:30 (the game lasts about 50 minutes). But it's ok. My Chemistry final is this Thursday, so pray for me! I'm sort of nervous, but I'm also like jeez, let's just get this massacre over already. I know I shouldn't be that way, but I'm so tired of Chemistry and school in general. I can't wait for Christmas. Michele comes home December 21st!!! I can't wait! Woohoo!! Ok, well, I gotta go. Later days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home