Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sickly

Ugh, I hate being sick. There's nothing more miserable to me. I was never really sure what the term "death warmed over" meant, but I sure know now. I look and feel like death warmed over. It's disgusting.

Of course, this would happen during finals week. I'm pissed about that. This is the one week I have off from work and I can do whatever I want with whoever I want...and that has been limited because I've been feeling so awful. But of course, that's just the way it goes. My luck. I suppose it's something like karma though. I used to crack up when my roommate got sick all the time. I used to tease her that she didn't have a strong immune system like me, and that's why she got sick and I never did. Well, now it's coming back to bite me in the arse.

I can handle a cough, I really can. I'll whine about it, yeah, but that's just because I'm whiney and like to complain. But the one thing I absolutely CANNOT handle is a runny/stopped up nose. I HATE that shite. You can't sleep, you can't breathe, you can't even talk without sounding like an idiot. And that's what I've got right now...a cough--a dry cough that hurts like crap--and a runny/stopped up nose. And I'm miserable. Sure, I've been worse (like when I had my appendix out), but right now I'm so tired and I've been so stressed with the end of school that this just feels so horrible. I'm actually smiling right now at how pathetic and pitiful I sound, but leave me alone. Just let me whine cause it's making me feel a little better. :)

Hopefully, this will pass soon. I got some drugs from good ole Nurse Paul, so I'm hoping that I'll be good to go by graduation on Saturday. We shall see. All for now.

-Fingernail out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home